Tracey Dockree is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) and committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and is part of our Terms and Conditions.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site incuding your name, address, phone number, email address and credit/debit card details. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account, subscribing to our newsletter, placing orders or requesting further services.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
From time to time, we may collect anonymous information about your browsing behaviour on our site in order to improve our service to you.
We take your privacy seriously and the type of information that is collected by us and our trusted partners on our behalf is anonymous and does not include any personally identifiable information. In addition to assisting in making our site work more efficiently, cookies are used to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site.
THIS WEBSITE USES REMARKETING
AdWords Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Google. It connects the activity of our website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie. You can opt out of cookie tracking here
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. Access to customer account information is limited to staff who require immediate access to process orders. We use full login and password controls to protect the information held. Our site uses secure server software to protect your information. All information is encrypted and protected in accordance with the law.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information anywhere via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data and follow all best practices to make your information as secure as possible, but we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To inform you of any special offers, competitions and promotions.
- To send you printed marketing materials.
We will not send you prints, postcards, email offers or any other marketing communications unless you agree to it. If you do not wish to receive prints or postcards in the post or email offers and other marketing communications, please indicate that you do not wish to receive them when registering online. If you have subscribed to our newsletter and change your mind, simply click the unsubscribe link on the email. You can re-subscribe at any time you want to on the website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not pass your personal details on to a third party for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- As is necessary to process your transaction.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets so that they can continue to supply our products or services to you.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tracey Dockree, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us or by unsubscribing from our email newsletters and/or postcards by changing your preferences in your Tracey Dockree account. You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
- Office hours are 10am to 6pm Monday to Saturday. We are closed on Sundays and on bank holidays.
- To reach us outside normal business hours, leave a voice message and we will return your call or send us an email.
We are located at Princes House, Princes Street, Truro, Cornwall TR1 2ES.